BIRTHDAY PARTY GUIDELINES
We are excited that you have chosen Ocean Adventures Indoor Playground for your party spot! Our priority is to host a quality event that will create lifelong memories for your family. The following terms and conditions must be approved before continuing with booking. Our policies are in place to ensure that everyone has a positive experience. Thank you!
To ensure the enjoyment and safety of everyone, we do limit the number of guests per session. Your party package includes 1 admission for the party child. Please notify us as soon as possible of the number of playing guests you are planning for. We generally load tickets to the public 10-14 days out, so notice will help us ensure availability for your guests.
- Room max capacity is 25 by order of the Fire Chief.
- Guests of all ages are welcome to play. Everyone playing must agree to our ‘Safe Play Pledge’ and not exceed 250 pounds.
- When to Play and when to Party is up to you!
- The Party Room will be available for you to set up 20 minutes before. We do ask that when the 2 hour play session is over, that the room is vacated promptly so we can clean and get the room ready for the next party.
- Our ‘Surf Club’ will be involved to ensure everyone has a positive experience, however it is the full responsibility of the supervising adults to maintain expectations of positive, safe play for all Party participants.
- In the event that negative or unsafe play is observed by the ‘Surf Club’ we will need the supervising adults full support to assist in promptly correcting the issue(s) observed.
- Paid Admission required for all guests entering the socks only play areas
- All party and ticket reservations are non-transferable between locations and are non-refundable.
What items can be brought into the facility?
- Decorations (Balloons, Streamers, Theme Table / Wall Décor, etc.)
- Individual Water / Individual Drinks (pouches, bottles, juice boxes, etc.) – no cans please
- Cake, Cupcakes, Big Cookie, or equivalent
- Ice Cream
- Refrigerated food options such as: sandwich tray, meat & cheese tray, veggie tray, fruit tray, etc.
What items cannot be brought into the facility?
- Hot Food (such as Pizza, Party Trays, Nugget Tray, etc.)
- Large container beverages (such as 2 Liters, Gallon Jugs, etc.)
Party Reservations Policy
- Reservations are available online generally up to 90 days out.
*For dates farther in the future, please contact us to reserve – we are happy to assist!
- The reservation cost is due no less than 31 days in advance of the party day, however, is due at the time of booking online. If you would like to set up payment arrangements, please contact us.
*We are unable to hold a reservation that is unpaid inside 31 days, unless arrangements have been made.
- If you would like to make changes to your reservation, please contact us with as much notice as possible, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible. We are happy to refund 100% of the reservation cost with notice 31 days and greater. With notice under 30 days, we are happy to issue you a gift certificate for the full purchase amount. Gift certificates can be used for a future party, playground tickets, snacks and souvenirs.
- Cancellations made due to unforeseen circumstances will be refunded at the sole discretion of Ocean Adventures Indoor Playground, LLC.
- By setting up a reservation, you are accepting these terms and conditions. Thank you!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW IF WE CAN ASSIST IN ANY WAY!
PARTY ROOM PRICING
Party room reservation cost for any Tuesday – Thursday play session is $75* (plus tax) effective May 1st 2024.
Party room reservation cost for any Friday – Sunday play session is $95* (plus tax) effective May 1st 2024.
The rooms are spacious at 18’ x 20’ and will include seating for up to 25. Admission and a special gift are included for the birthday boy or girl. Additional cost for all additional playing guests. Paper and plastic ware also included. Room max capacity is 25 by order of the Fire Chief.
*Paid admission required for all guests entering the play areas. This is cost is in addition to the room reservation cost.